Master Service Agreement for Facility Management Services with country agreements in Switzerland and the UK .
Following an extensive contract and market study, Drees & Sommer supported UBS AG during a one-year development and negotiation phase during the signing of two integral contract structures for Facility Management Services in Switzerland and the UK. The focus was on real estate and facility management consulting services that achieved quality, innovation and cost reduction targets.
A special feature is the international Master Service Agreement for Facility Management Services, which was also signed. This extends the long-standing business relationship with the existing service provider by a further year and brings it to a higher partnership level.
- Establishment of a cross-national, modern Master Service Agreement for Facility Management Services with country contracts
- Ensuring significant reduction of operating costs
- Introduction of innovative service models
UBS Switzerland and UK
2017 - 2019
- Facility Management Consulting
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts